The trouble with white mid-sole sneakers is how fast they get dirty. We show you how to take your muddy/scuffed up white midsole, and restore it back to white!
Step by Step Tutorial using Jason Markk Shoe Care:
- Start by dipping your standard brush into some water
- Pour the Jason Markk solution onto the brush in one straight line along bristles.
- Dip brush back into water and dab lightly on towel
- Start by scrubbing the midsole thoroughly
- Grab your Jason Markk Micro Fiber towel and wipe
- Repeat as needed until midsole is completely clean
Tip: If you are on the go, or just got a fresh scuff or mud stain on your mid-soles, take a Jason Markk Quick wipe to gently scrub off the stain. No need to rinse, dry, or wipe.